Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You Just Do To Me

'What you do'

Lets see its about 7:40 in the morning and I haven't slept yet.
So this could end up a jumble of nothingness that makes absolutely no sense.
Or it could be the most epic post i've ever made, Tho I honestly doubt that.
Good morning by the way.
It's getting close to spring ya know.
I will kinda miss winter, it is always my favorite.
I love the cold crisp air.
The hats, scarfs, and gloves.
The pale white that covers pretty much everything.
There's even something pretty about the bare tree branches and how they sway.
One of my favorite photos of nothingness is from last year.
I feel like nothingness is comfortable right now.
I find myself enjoying laying in bed with the lights off well listening to music.
Sometimes the darkness can give a comforting hold on everything.
It is quiet, peaceful, perfect.
Have I told you how much these two people mean to me?
How lucky I am to have them?
A sister, a cousin, two best friends.
And yet they are so much more.
They're my drinking buddies, my chatrou destroyers, my monkey and my beanier.
They are my secret keepers, my laugh makers, my smile sharers.
My dance partners, my models, my photographers.
The best and worst.
The teasers, the bully, the pranksters.
The heroes, the protectors.
Yeah all that rolled into these two people.
I'm so happy to have them in my life.

Well i'll be back tomorrow with the Three Things Thursday post.
Til Next Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment