Thursday, February 2, 2012

Three Things Thursday: Number 3

Three Things Thursday.
Syfy/Fantasy edition.

First up we have some Whovian goodness.
Three Companions

1. Rose Tyler.
She is my favorite companion. I feel like she helped the doctor stop being so angry all the time. And she brought romance. Which I just loved. I am forever and Doctor/Rose shipper.
2. The Master.
Well not really a companion, he is one of my favorites. I believe you really grow to love him.
And I do find myself still tapping my fingers to the sound of the drums.
3. Donna Noble.
Shes sassy and brilliant. She made things far more fun than the others did. I was very sad to see her leave as she did. To never remember your time with the doctor has to suck.

Fantasy Shows/Mini-series

1. The 10th Kingdom.
I absolutely loved this series. It was easy to get wrapped into the story and to fall in love with the characters.


2. Once Upon A Time.
This is a series that is fairly new and its pretty good. I haven't been bored with the story yet.


3. Alice.
A syfy mini series. I thought it was a great twist from what everyone is used to. I loved the white knight and hatter.

Werewolves

1. Ginger Snaps
I love Ginger Snaps. It is definitely a were wolf movie that I was able to enjoy all the way through.
2. Red Riding Hood.
This movie was barely good, but I did like the look of the wolf.

3. Teen Wolf.
A classic. How could you not love this movie?

Til Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment