Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do you know why my blog is named what it is?
Have you ever wondered why?

For the longest time, longer then I can remember I was a sad child. Depressed to the core. If the world ended and I died I would of been happy. Death seemed like the greatest thing I could amount to. To this day I feel that I shouldn't be here in all honesty. But that's another sad tale for another dark day. The world used to be grey for me. I only saw comfort in the darkest of blacks and greys. I disliked color with a passion.

And then things changed.
The depression slowly ebbed away.
And things brightened.
Color became something of pure wonder.
It was amazing the amount of greens and deep oranges there were.
The brightness of yellow and the regal-ness of purples and lilacs.
All of a sudden life was in color.
And I fell in deep love with these colors that I missed out on almost my whole life.

And sure yeah I still love black and grey and white. It still has this special place in my heart it always will. But now its surrounded by Oranges and Reds, Blues, Greens, Yellows, even Purples.
And it was my love for all these colors that I wanted to share somehow. And so I figured if i'm going to 'blog' i'm going to throw as many colors into it as I can.

Til Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment