Thursday, February 16, 2012

Three Fandoms

The Things Thursday: Fandom

I'm one of those people who can have epic fangirl moments from simple things. Mine mostly involve actors/characters from Harry Potter or actors/characters from Doctor Who.
Today i'll share some Harry Potter goodness.

3 Very Potter Moments
I love A Very Potter Musical and Sequel. I have never laughed as much as I did well watching that. The characters are great and its just amazing.

1. Draco's Daddy comes to get his death eaters into the Quidditch game.
Draco is played brilliantly.

2. Harry and Rons bromance.
Greatest friendship ever.

3. Umbridge smash!
I hated Umbridge in both the books and movies but in this play I love her.
Also this is the sexiest man i've ever seen in a dress.

2. Quotes.
These are quotes from the movies and the musical.

1. Draco Malfoy: [to Harry, disguised as Goyle] Why are you wearing glasses?
Goyle: Oh, uh... reading.
Draco Malfoy: Reading? I didn't know you could read.

2. Draco: "Now you're just being cute. I CAN'T GO TO PIGFARTS. IT'S ON MAAARS, YOU NEEED A ROCKETSHIP. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died; Look at this. Rocketship Potter. Starkid Potter. Moooonshoes Potter. TRAVERSING THE GALAXY FOR INTERGALATIC TRAVELS TO PIGFARTS."

3. Voldemort: When I had a body, I had mad game with the bitches!

3. Videos!
Random videos that I enjoy.

1. Shit Potterheads Say


2. Tom Felton learns that Draco is preformed by a girl.


3. Favorite Line


Til Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment