Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby, there's no other superstar

Today is a day to enjoy things. To admit to guilty pleasures and wrap yourself up in them like a cozy blanket. So i'm going to admit to my Top 5 Items of happiness.

1. My Ripple Afghan. I made it from various scrap yarns when I lived in the apartment with Sir Crow. Its a lapghan and its soft and I love it. It doesn't make you to hot or to cold.

2. Nadine and Sara. These two girls are my heroes in hiding. They're honest and real and I love them. And even if we fight or they fight or any of us fight we'd still kick someone in the teeth for each other. 3. Hair ties. Yup being able to throw my hair up to the side (which I have to do otherwise I look like a man) makes me beyond happy. Especially right now well my hair is at that annoying tickles the neck length.


4. My Mp3 player! Full of music that's just for me. I don't have to gear it towards what everyone else listens to its just for me. If they don't like it to bad! Plus I love the headphones they block out all noise, and the yarn wrap on them makes they all colorful and pretty.

5. Books! Oh my god do I love being able to curl up and read and not be bothered with the rest of the world for hours on end. And Neil Gaiman is the sexiest story teller ever. I have yet to read something by him that I don't like. I should get myself a bookmark though huh? Chopstick papers prolly aren't the best.

I think everyone should admit there top 5 happy makers once in awhile. It helps you remember to appreciate the little things.

1 comment: