Sunday, October 23, 2011

Feeling Good

'Birds flying high You know how I feel
Sun in the sky You know how I feel
Reeds drifting on by You know how I feel
Its a new dawn it's a new day its a new life For me
And I'm feeling good'


It's times like this that I want to post about the things i'm feeling.
Cause some mornings and only in the morning I think of old things, things that make me sad. That remind me of how much i've changed. Of everything i've been through. About the honesty of the things that happened and how I felt about them at the time. About the cancer, the hitting, the belief in god. And then it turns afternoon and it all calms. My mind says its time for peace and all the anger, depression, mixed emotions they all go back into the shadows of the day and sleep. They wait til it's there turn again. And the more I think about it the less I feel I can say these things out loud. Or through the keys of my laptop. Because then you will see that i'm still as fucked up as before. I just don't beat my soul up about it as much anymore. And it makes me wonder if that's why I prefer the night to the day. For the night is nothing but shadow and they have to stay there til the light provides them with the strength they need to attack me again. Is this also why I don't dream, why I only dream of blackness and night. Throwing the lights out to avoid their plight against me? Well isn't this deep. Nope not really. This is my emo rant for the year.

Til Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment