Saturday, September 24, 2011

Party Rockers

My 25th Birthday.
Looked like a bad prom, dance room was prolly not really used. Balloons were everywhere and it was a freaking ball.

It all started with 4 bottles of booze, a fridge full of beer and 124 jello shots.
Also not pictured were 2 coolers full of beer that resided in the bath tub for the night.

And with all birthdays the birthday girl (me) wore a crown of colorful foil garland.
Nadine usually wears gold stars so I went with colorful party hats.
There were plenty of people, ranging from people I knew to people I had no clue about.
I made sure to annoy everyone equally though.
And took photos with people as well.
One year I was in a total of four photos so we always strive for more now.

Sarah and I.
She danced for me and no one else saw it.
The cousins and Jorge.
Broham and I.
Poor Ian had to deal with me calling him Broham all night.
Then on Monday we went to Atlantic City.
Where on the thruway we decided to forced ask Sara to pose with Nadine and Ronald McDonald.
At the beach we ran into the good ol' Captain!
Sadly he wouldn't share his rum with us.

We went out on the deck at the mall area.
And I freaked out because 1. we were up high. 2. We were over the water.

Our last night there we enjoyed some bomb ass gryos on the boardwalk.
Serisouly the best Gyro i've ever had.

We even saw the light show in the mall area.
Which was six minutes long and i've yet to upload the video for.
And we got to see some stars sigs and handprints.
My favorite was Steve Martins.


All around it was an awesome birthday.
Til Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment