Thursday, September 22, 2011

Elle Me Dit

'Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie
Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie
Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie
Danse, danse, danse
Elle me dit danse'

I just love Mika's Elle Me Dit song. Yes its in french but its still very enjoyable.


I went to Vermont to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. It was Logans birthday. He turned two. Which is the main reason we went to Vermont in the first place. It was a nice visit and I wish we could of stayed longer.

On the drive down I was sure to snap photos well we drove.
This is my favorite, even though its a bit blurry.
I also received a package of stick on mustaches from my brother/sister-in-law/nephew for my birthday. Which Nadine and I promptly opened and enjoyed.
Logan enjoyed opening all his gifts and immediately sat at his new table that his parents got him.
I was happy to see the angry birds I made for my brother last Christmas were being enjoyed by Logan, who threw them mostly at the cat.

The sunset around my brothers home was great. This is what we saw when we first arrived our first day there. I loved all the colors. It reminded me of sherbert.


Thats all for now. I leave you with a preview of whats to come in my blog about how I spent my birthday.
A fridge full of beer and jello shots and a freeze with a shelf full of booze.
Til Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment