Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project 2 of 50 for 2011

She's big and she's proud
And she knows what the world is about
Hey, what the fuck is lady like
If ladies like to do what the fuck they like
Just like you, yeah. Just like you.


Project 2 of 50. The air deco scarf. Though I did only do the one pattern. When its usually made up of two. I prefer it thinner then how wide it should be.
This yarn is so pretty, it has flecks of different shades of purple. I'll have to take some photos outside to show just how badass this is.
I'm thinking no more scarfs for awhile. I now have 3 i've made and like 3 or 4 I bought. I do love them though. Perfect little accessory after all.

I'm thinking of doing some new bunting for Valentine's Day to hang on the entertainment center. Well see though.
Til Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment