Tuesday, January 11, 2011

'I do, I do.
I choose you,
so why don't you choose me to?'

First project of the new year.
Number 1 of 50

I've been saving this yarn for pretty much ever. Its a wool/acrylic blend. I love it its soft and such a nice green. I made this lovely scarf. It is very open and lacy. Which for me isn't bad because even the most open weaved scarf makes me hotter then heck.

The mini pineapple design actually reminds me of strawberries. Which makes me kinda want to remake this with a combo of red and green to pull out that strawberry look even more.

I am in love with this and can not wait to wear it out. I have a nice collection of scarfs now. And whats worse is i've already started on another.
But that will have to wait til next time. I'm going to try to blog more this year. We will see how that goes though.

Til Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment