Saturday, May 29, 2010

In any other world You could tell the difference

'And let it all unfurl
Into broken remnants
Smile like you mean it.
And let yourself go'


I wanted to blog but I have nothing I want to say.
The things plaguing my mind are hurtful.
Things I try my best not to remember,
not to think about.

It's hard.
Sometimes its all I will think about for the day.
But mostly it infects my mind at night.

Night is the loneliest part of the day.
It's cruel it will hug you and shroud you in its comfort.
And then it will tug at you until it makes you feel.
And you will you'll feel every ounce of the emotions and memories you hide from.

You'll lay in bed eyes wide open,
wondering what ifs and if onlys and why nots.
And no one will ever really answer those questions.
Questions you can only ask of yourself and to the darkness that is night.
For others will think you crazy for still feeling.

How do you stop feeling?
How do you control what you think about what you dwell on.
If you have this magical way of thinking, please share.

'Don't wake up, wont wake up, can't wake up.
No don't wake me up,
Don't wake up, wont wake up, can't wake up.
No, don't wake me up'

Til Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment