Friday, May 21, 2010

Don't Get Me Wrong I'm Glad You Asked,

"But tonight's about me and an old memory"

Today.. well yesterday since its like 1am, was pretty good.
I have two things to share with you, one old and one just finished.
I'm pretty sure they're numbers 20 and 21 of my 50 for 2010.

First up the old. I finished this months ago and am just getting around to posting it.
This is a baby blanket I made for my friends Shawn and Kendall.
I honestly couldn't find a pattern for this, but i'm sure i'm not the first to try it.
I started with the intent to make this using nothing but small grannies, but I quickly became bored.
And grouped the few grannies up and made a large granny around them.
But I got bored again and ended up switching between it being one large granny
to adding smaller grannies as a border.
In the end this is what I ended up with.
I think its spiffy and i'm very proud of it.



And next my latest completed project.
My god daughters birthday is next Thursday and I saw something shed love.
So I found the pattern.
And tackled it in one day.
A few hours at night then a few in morning.
Its pink because she loves pink and I hope she enjoys this.
This is the second clothing item i've ever made so i'm very proud of this as well.
Isn't that adorable edging?



Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment