Saturday, January 23, 2010

Starghan and Handwarmers

So I definitely finished two of my 50 projects. Yay me.

Starghan:
Being me I couldn't just do a normal one nope not at all so I went and found the pattern for the Chromium Star Blanket. It wasn't that difficult but I found myself bored easily with the pattern. So it took me longer then it should have to finish it. Mines also a bit wonky because I think my tension differed from going up and down on the points. Oh well I'm pleased with it.

After that I was worried i'd never want to crochet again. Cause well it was a pain and went from being fun to a choir.

Well at the mall on a shopping trip with the girls I came across some fingerless gloves in Hot Topic that I loved. They have bows on them hello! But looking at them I said "I can't buy these, I could make them so buying them would be a waste of money." Of course being me this is something I say often and never really end up making the item. Well I wanted them bad enough to remember. Mine are no where near as long as theres but they make me happy and thats what matters most.


They're not black, obviously and they're not as nice I suppose. But they have the cutest bow on them. And they're made with a soft yarn that i've been saving since I bought it. I'm pleased so that's all that matters.

1 comment: