Saturday, January 23, 2010

2009 A review

What better way to start this go awful blog then with a goodbye to 2009... Yeah I know its already like a month into the year, i'm slow with these things what do you want from me.

Top row:
1.The cousins at Uncle Jim's Wedding

2. An odd tree in Tx.

3. Icicle behind Kmart during our donut days.
Mid Row:
1. My birthday cake!

2. One of the random drinking days up the hill.
3. A plushie I made.
Last Row:

1. Mika and LeLou

2. Mika with a brain slug.

3. The Frankfort Marina.



Top Row:
1. Jim's Steak Out wall art
2. Plushies at the craft show
3. My birthday at the bar.
Mid Row:
1. Sara cheering me up
2. Days til Halloween in WalMart
3. Matt's leg with an odd spill
Last Row:
1.Halloween
2. Shawn's broken deck.
3. Nadine cheering me up.

So thats pretty much my retake on the year, minus some sad stuff and random crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment