Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 Review

The first post of a new year. You think hey this is gonna be some big epic heartfelt upbeat thing about how everything's gonna turn around this year. Yea not so much. In stead I think i'll tell you my top whatevers for the previous year and round things out with the 2011 video.

First off my Top 3 songs of this year. Or that I found this year.
3. Wayfaring Stranger - Ed Sheeran


2. Sexy and I Know It -LMFAO


1. Domino - Jessie J


Top 3 movies of 2011
3. Paranormal Activity 3
2. Monte Carlo
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

Top 3 YouTube Videos
3. Songs in Real Life 2 - Steve Kardynal

2. Douchebag - Shane Dawson

1. Death Eaters Response to Harry Potter Gangster Rap - Take180


My all time favorite Youtube user is StarKidPotter with their awesome musicals.
Me and My Dick , A Very Potter Musical & Sequel , & Starship

This year was pretty good. And next year will be pretty good as well. To end it off enjoy the 2011 video.

Til Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment