Friday, August 27, 2010

Who am I to make art?

Who am I to make art?
To make something thoughtful
something beautiful,
Something out of the mundane.

Who am I to create fantasy,
to create dreams?
To bring to life the unseen.
To bring to life the make believe.

Who am I to see.
To be inspired by your art?
To inspire your art.

Who am I?
I am art,
I am life,
I am inspired.
I believe.
I see.
I am me.


Does it ever bother you when I start my blog posts with these odd things that come from my mind like a beast outta hell. They run rapid and if I don't type them, or write them, or sketch them I lose them forever. So does it ever bother you?

I want a new sketchbook, my old ones not full but I don't want it.
It reminds me of things I don't wanna be reminded of.
I want something cute, somewhat small.
Something I can carry around and just sketch when I deem the right time.

Til Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment