Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Weekend.

There's so much going on this summer.
It makes me happy, like soft giggles and lighthearted happy.
I can't wait for the awesome fun of tomorrow.
Good noms, cold beer and soda, fire, smores, swimming, and fireworks.
And the best of it? Spending the day with the family.

Every holiday we all get together usually a good 30 of us.
And we eat, talk, argue, play games, eat more, drink, laugh, eat again, and enjoy ourselfs.
It's the best part about being Italian honestly.
Big family means big get togethers.

I would not change it for the world.
I will assuredly have photos for you tomorrow.
I think I will let my ripple blanket enjoy tomorrow outside as well.
It will make a great by the fire snuggle or a nice sit in the sun and eat watermelon cushion.

Til Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment